Sunday, December 30, 2012

A little bit about me..

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to be posting on my blog for the very first time! I just wanted to share a little bit about me and what the blog will be about..

I became a believer when I was really young, and my relationship with Christ grows each day. I am 19 years old. My birthday is on April 21. I am a sophomore in college at Texas Tech University. I grew up in a small town in central Texas. I am a daughter and a sister. My brother, Christopher, passed away in a car accident in 2008. I have the best boyfriend of three years. I love to craft, cook, and bake (when my crazy schedule lets me!). I LOVE my crockpot and any simple recipe. I'm currently in an "I can make that!" stage. I am a proud new owner of a Silhouette Cameo. I believe that the simple things in life are the best things.

I would love for you to stick around so I can share these little "snippets" of my life with you!

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...